- From Paris, only analog instrument, 100% improv.
- “From the rawest harsh noise to more tempered aspects of electronic music, including conceptual and bulimic projects, and love of inuits… Passionately, Fred Nipi searches for noise through climaxes, and narrative via noise” (JF Pichard of Galerie Pache, Instants Chavirés…)
- I play with analog modular system, analog, DIY vintage synthesizer.
- My grand parents are “Nihilist Spasm Band”
- My Parents are “This Heat”
- My uncles are “Dead C”
- My cousins are “Incapacitants”
- My brothers are “Yellow Swans”
Clarence Manuelo – Fred Nipi Mix 1 (right click + save as) – All sound by Fred Nipi, selected by Clarence Manuelo from http://www.frednipi.com/audio.
Clarence Manuelo – Fred Nipi Mix 2 (right click + save as) – all sound by Fred Nipi, selected by Clarence Manuelo from http://www.frednipi.com/audio.html, nipisound remixed by Clarence from 00.00 to 02.30
I think this delightful dog portrait is the perfect image to accompany this “article” and to meditate on while listening to Fred Nipi really loud:
Dog picture by Ermintrude Manuelo
Fred is a noble and imaginative human so he likes having some of his music free to be shared. You can hear and catch some of it on his personal website.
You can also look for his next release to appear on anti-snob noise French label Tanzprocesz.